Wednesday, January 21, 2015

A Beautiful Morning

 
It was on a clear bright morning I met Him
He was standing near the beautiful flowers
The air was fresh as He stood there waiting
It had been cleaned by the earlier showers


So much joy filled my heart when I saw Him
A smile was on His face as He greeted me
I could feel the excitement building within
His grace and mercy would set my soul free


Free from a ravished world so beset with sin
Disobeying God's Holy word without shame
Breaking His commandments without caring
They even use vulgar words in His Holy name


To be free of all of the corruption down here
My Heavenly home will be so sweet to see
Peace and contentment shall be seen there
As I spend an Eternal life God made for me


copyright © 2014 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment