Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Years End

 
We have come to the end of another year
We wonder how many more there will be
Only our God up in Heaven has the answer
How long until the departed ones I shall see


He has told me He has this wonderful place
Where we will have and eternal worry free life
A place of serenity and of comfort we will find
Only peace shall we see and never know strife


He tells us in that great book, the Holy Bible
That He went to the cross and died for our sin
For the penalty of sin is death and so He died
So we could live in Heaven our soul He did win


If next year He should call my name to leave
An evil Earth and put a troubled world behind
I would fall on my knees and ask to be blessed
By a Savior who has always been to us so kind


copyright © 2014 By

No comments:

Post a Comment