Tuesday, November 18, 2014

One Of These Days


There is a land where  our Blessed Savior lives
I want to walk on that land one of these days
See where my home will be through eternity
See the meadow where the lamb of God lays


Know the safety of our God's great kingdom
Where we will never see any trouble or strife
Worship our Creator with all our love forever
For it is up there we shall have an endless life


What joy will fill my every day there with Him
He will provide for my every need without fail
I will clearly see His hand that was so scarred
When He hung on the cross by that rusty nail


I give Him all the love this old heart possesses
I will both honor and give Him so much praise
For with my belief in Him will give me a home
After death on Earth this spirit He shall raise


copyright © 2014 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment