Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Heaven Is For Believers


Weep not my friend as I pass from this life
For it is to a far better place I shall then find
Up there I will never know heartaches again
I will be with God and have a peaceful mind


His home shall be mine throughout Eternity
His Blessings on me He will always bestow
Love shown by our Blessed Savior multiplies
In my heart the love for Him will ever grow


If we slip and commit a dreaded sin today
Ask Him to forgive and it will not be a loss
For you see the Son of God died that day
Taking on our sins He died upon that cross


A place we know as Heaven is for believers
Ask our God and He will show you the way
Study the Holy Bible daily and without fail
God will meet you up there one bright day


copyright © 2014 By Acie

 

No comments:

Post a Comment