Sunday, June 29, 2014

That Greatest Land


I want to hear my name called up in Glory
Then to see my Savior standing by my side
To walk on those streets in God's Kingdom
It is in His wonderful Heaven I shall abide


While life on Earth sometimes was weary
In Heaven we shall never see a dreaded day
For God has provided us a peaceful Haven
It is up there I shall with Jesus forever stay


My heart is filled up with love for my Savior
No other shall ever enter my peaceful heart
He is the one who died for each of my sins
For His Eternal Kingdom I shall never depart


I fall down on my knees and praise our Lord
He will open the gates of Heaven and let me in
To this most Glorious home he has made for us
In that greatest Land that there has ever been


copyright © 2014 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment