Monday, February 24, 2014

A Place Called Heaven


There’ll come a day when I will meet Jesus
I’ll hear my mother call my name out loud
In a place where life will go on for Eternity
Where Angels play on a fleecy White cloud


Beauty will be seen up there in God’s Heaven
Things we’ll see that Earth has not ever known
Peace will be our daily pleasure uninterrupted
We will see the prettiest flowers ever grown


Our hearts will feel the great love that is flowing
For Heaven means love to everyone that is there
All around God’s great land we will find comfort
Knowing we will forever be in our Savior’s care


Someday I know I will meet you there in Heaven
We will gather around and have ourselves a Jubilee
Knowing things we did on Earth earned us a home
In this place Heaven, made by God for you and me


copyright © 2014 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment