Thursday, April 25, 2013

His Ever Loving Grace


I have carpel tunnel syndrome in both hands and will require an operation on both. I have an appointment May 2nd with the Dr.

Although my hands are heavy with pain
I will not let the old devil stop me today
God will give me the strength to keep on
Putting down all the words I need to say

Our God is a true and He is a loving God
All His words can be taken at full value
He has built us a mansion high in the sky
An eternal home both for me and for you

There is no secret how you can get there
You must believe in everything He said
Confess to Him your sins in your prayers
You can live on this Earth without dread

In Heaven we will see many great things
We will get to see our Lord face to face
There to spend eternity with our Savior
To be there with His ever loving Grace

copyright © 2013 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment