Monday, February 4, 2013

God’s Love

For many years I trod that path alone
Not one time thinking about my God
But then one day He came to my life
He smiled, then gave His head a nod

I am now redeemed and I am saved
What a world of difference do I see
I now walk with my Lord every day
I feel His Spirit that dwells inside me

No more loneliness do I know today
His word will comfort me in this life
One day I shall be up there with Him
Where there is no trouble or strife

It was a day of love when I met Him
It was more than my body could hold
I could feel it engulf my whole being
A feeling worth much more than Gold

If you have never met our Great God
There is something that you should do
Fall on your knees and ask forgiveness
It is then you will feel this great love too

copyright © 2013 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment