Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Our Savior's Loving Care


With the sweet smell of dew on the Roses
My morning begins as I meet sweet Jesus
As we walk and talk my heart is very happy
I hear song birds singing so sweetly for us

As we walk he assures me He is the truth
Every word He utters fills me with gladness
Knowing one day I shall be with Him forever
In that beautiful place of Eternal forgiveness

He tells me of a place He has made for me
It is so far beyond the distant twinkling star
Only through Me can you get there He said
If you believe in Me the gates will be left ajar

His soothing words are so sweet to my ears
Knowing that one day I shall meet Him up there
Where we all can live througout all of Eternity
There to be forever in our Savior's loving care
copyright © 2013 By Acie  

No comments:

Post a Comment