Saturday, September 15, 2012

A Beautiful Scene


As the waves crash on the unyeilding rocks
Spray flies high into the warm Summer air
Having this feeling of an inner contentment
Knowing I shall ever be in my Savior's care

Beauty is shown as it was meant to be seen
Only sounds are waves beating on the rocks
Unyeilding the high waves keep on moving
Never slowed by time that is seen on clocks

I can feel the strength of our God on this day
As I look at the beautiful scene He has made
Only His hands could create this work of art
Work throughout the years that will not fade

This day I know I need Him to save my soul
His way is the only way to find an eternal life
In His land we shall ever be completely free
From any struggles or any discouraging strife

copyright © 2012 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment