Friday, June 15, 2012

Mountain Beauty

As I was looking at a church bulletin dated Mar 11 2012
I saw a painting on the front cover. This is what I saw.

As the water trickles from melting snow
Down the mountain on a trip to the sea
We see a waterfall churn up misty spray
As it drenches a small seedling pine tree

More magnificent than any of our dreams
He has carved a place for the water to flow
Splashing as the stream moves downward
Near the bottom the faster it seems to go

This beautiful view only God could make
No man made scene could ever compete
With a blue sky showing no clouds above
Snow on the mountain makes it complete

Seeing all this fantastic beauty I am in awe
It's now I wonder what Heaven has in store
Knowing I can only wait until He calls me
That day I will not have to wonder any more 

copyright © 2012 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment