Sunday, January 8, 2012

Will Never Part

I see a bright morning where the sun always shines
Gleaming castles of marble and Gold He built there
Far from the heartaches and pain we have on Earth
His Kingdom He has made for us is far up in the air

It is there we will see no suffering or worries to bear
Smiling faces is what we shall see there everyday
Wonderful will be our feelings when we sit together
Around God's great Throne and earnestly we pray

Wonder of all wonders He will bestow upon us all
We bow at His feet in awesome Glory to His name
May we never lose sight of His true love for us all
For up there we will never see any illness or lame

I want my Savior to know I want to join Him there
Feelings of adulation for Him fill deep in my heart
On that day I join Him in that great Heavenly City
It will be forever knowing He and I will never part

copyright © 2012 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment