Friday, December 9, 2011

Our Thirty Third Anniversary

These thirty three years have passed swiftly
Since that December 9th we both said I do
My heart and my love I gave to you that day
Happy to be married to a lovely lady like you

As the years roll along it's clearly that I see
No other could hold a candle to you my dear
This beauty that I see in you could never fade
Forever you will be in my heart that is so clear

I smile when I think back to that day years ago
Knowing this life together has been so good
You have been the wife that I always wanted
It has been just the way I thought it would

The years have not dimmed my love for you
Each year it just grows stronger and stronger
These years we spend on this Earth is limited
Eternity we spend up in Heaven will be longer

copyright © 2011 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment