Tuesday, November 22, 2011

God"s Master Plan

Are there hopes and dreams I never accomplished
You bet there are and now I guess it may be too late
I wonder why we let these great ideas just slide away
Could it be that we are letting ourselves procrastinate

I guess some people would say that I am a little lazy
Not doing all of these wonderful ideas when they arise
You know that God only put twenty four hours in a day
So it really should not come to you as a big surprise

Each day will give us a new time to think things over
A time for us to study and then know what we must do
Although we may not always have the correct thoughts
If we really think it over our mistakes should be but few

Please do not think that I am just making up excuses
You see I am just another born on Earth sinner man
I will never reach perfection down here on this Earth
I can in Heaven, it is another part of God's master plan

copyright © 2011 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment