Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Visions Of Heaven

No one can tell me how beautiful Heaven will be
No words can describe what we will find up there
God has built a place for us believers to be happy
He has made a world of love that we can all share

Saying in my Father's house are many mansions
Jesus is telling us He wants us with Him up there
Where for all eternity we will live and worship Him
He will forever keep us in His tender loving care

When I get to that Grand place that we call Heaven
What joy shall overflow my heart and I shall weep
Knowing my Savior has given me this great home
For the belief I have in Him, that I shall ever keep

When we all gather around Him up in Gloryland
What a wonderful time we will see in that Jubilee
There will be singing songs that will Honor Him
Then what a glorious celebration we all shall see

copyright © 2011 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment