Tuesday, July 19, 2011

With Him In Heaven

What a happy time we will have up there in Heaven
With God's children gathering all around His throne
It was a Blessing Jesus gave us while on this Earth
He took on all our sins for which He alone did atone

Many hours we will spend with our beloved Savior
Thanking Him for things He has helped us through
Battling with satan while we were an Earthly mortal
Without His help we would never known what to do

How much I love my Lord in Heaven I can't tell you
It is beyond my mind to fathom how much it could be
It is a feeling that penetrates every fiber of my body
Knowing it wont be long until my Savior I shall see

While I wait for my journey up to that Beautiful City
I would exhort you to study the Holy Bible every day
It will tell you how you can live in Heaven eternally
Most of all, to our God, you must not forget to pray

copyright © 2011 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment