Saturday, April 16, 2011

A Lovely Church

I am so glad God directed me here to this church
To see the most wonderful people I have ever met
Pastored by a man of God we all adore so greatly
One great day our home in Heaven we all will get

Love spreads throughout God's house of worship
Where everyone you see there becomes a friend
No bickering or backstabbing will be allowed here
All our love will carry us onward without any end

God has spread His Glory to this lovely church
His love for us all has brought Amazing Grace
If you trust in His word you shall live eternally
Living with God shows you have won the race

Take time to visit a church of your own choice
Shawnee Hills Baptist Church welcomes you
To church services on Sunday at 10:30 AM
Like me, I think you will love this church too

copyright © 2011 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment