Friday, March 18, 2011

My Great Loss



Lord please tell me how to get to Glory
Wont you tell me these things I must do
I know I am longing to see you my Lord
Knowing it's up in Heaven I can find You

I have read your word and know it's true
How can a sinner can get up to Heaven
All these things I have done as a sinner
You made my record back to being even

You paid for our sins on that rugged cross
With your blood you washed our sins away
They didn’t realize nor care who you were
On Mount Calvary that dreadful awful day

You endured their wrath and their torture
Until your last breath had past and gone
They put in a grave blocked by a bolder
But you assented to Heaven before dawn

Our life needed to follow you is hard I know
Still it is easy compared to being on that cross
I know if I should ever come to doubt You
Heaven would surely become my great loss

copyright © 2011 By Acie







No comments:

Post a Comment