Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Bloodline Sings

We at Shawnee Hils Baptist Church were fortune enough to have a fantastic Gospel singing trio, Bloodline sing at our Sunday services.

Bloodline Sings

It was on a Sunday October morning
Three voices sang in sweet harmony
At church was where we heard them
I know Bloodline was singing for me

We at Shawnee Hills Baptist Church
Thank these singers from our heart
So beautiful was all of their singing
You could tell that right from the start

After our morning services were over
We enjoyed a picnic on Son Rise hill
Great fellowship was had by everyone
I know the great weather was God's will

Heartfelt thanks to John, Christy, and Kim
We will welcome you at SHBC any day
I know I speak for all of our congregation
We welcome you again to come our way

copyright © 2010 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment