Friday, June 11, 2010

A Beautiful Thought

What a beautiful thought I am now thinking
I know that my Savior has this place for me
It is in a land where all true believers will go
When from this evil old world we are set free

I think of death as being reborn into His world
Where no ills or pains could ever be found
My journey in God's land there will be eternal
Starting when my Earthly body is in the ground

Though I may leave some with sorrow as I go
Know that I will be in a place of total happiness
For when I walk with my sweet Savior up there
Forever I shall be filled with Heaven's Holiness

No other place could be better than His Heaven
Where everything He has made is for you and me
Walking on the path of Gold or on the white sand
He will be there with me filling my heart with glee

copyright © 2010 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment