Thursday, April 1, 2010

Walk With Jesus

One day I will walk on those Golden Streets
My Great Master will walk along by my side
He will explain all those mysteries unknown
His love will fill my heart with wonderful pride

With all worldly thoughts gone from my mind
I will ask Him how I can serve Him even better
With a beautiful smile and His soothing words
He said son you have followed most every letter

Welcome to your eternal home I'll hear Him say
This is my promise that I gave to you so long ago
You have been chosen for all your deep devotion
Where down on the Earth it had continued to grow

This is the home that I have prepared for you
No more pains, worries, or cares shall you see
My land I have made for all of my true followers
Throughout all of eternity you will ever be free

copyright © 2010 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment