Monday, January 4, 2010

My Sweet Wife

Thirty two Christmas days we have been together
Each year to me is so much better than the last
This time I have spent with you as my lovely wife
Time has sped on by us and it has gone by fast

Each year gets to be much sweeter with you
You give me a gift that only a few will ever know
In my heart this love for you becomes stronger
Being blessed by God, our love shall ever grow

A big smile on my face will tell all of this world
These great feelings I have in my heart for you
Every day is like Christmas with you beside me
In these years I haven't found one that was Blue

I thank God that we are happy together today
Many will never know they can have happy life
But with faith in our Creator and a good home
I am so proud that I can call you my sweet wife

copyright © 2009 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment